Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pig Olympics: Seeking Glory

Let the Games Begin!
In Moscow, Russia, pig owners from seven different countries gather to show off the skills of their star piglets at the Pig Olympic Games. At the event, pigs partake in pigball (soccer), swimming, and running competitions.

A piggy mentally prepares for the long swim ahead. Oh yeah let's do this!


During pigball, the pigs are divided into two teams of five and chase after a soccer ball covered in fish oil, which they push with their snouts. To score goals, the porcine competitors push a ball into a circle painted in the corner of the pen.

It's soccer time, may the best pig win!! Oh Really, I'm Just Happy to Be Here!
Come come and get it haha!
It show time haha! I've practice everyday for this day and I show off!


Cut to the Chase! Running Competition!
Two owners cheer on their piglets in the running competition. Go piggy go! Treats are on the finish line!


Go buddy, show our special running move with our super power back feet attack!
Aye aye sir!

Now let the Swimming Race begin!
I'm here for to beat Michael Phelp's record haha! Oh I should wear goggles.. and may be I need pet life jacket too!

Does anyone knows where's the way to the finish line? I dunno, just follow me (black), I smell it's right there!

Oh you'ew like a life jacket, wait buddy I'll try to walk to this barrier thing for faster race.

It's a Close Race!
Go go gooo! Ok I see you technique with this barrier thing. I'm not gonna let you win that easily, cause the winner will be me, nyahaha!

Splash of Victory!
Haha I did it! Hey what's my official time, did I broke Mikey Phelp's record?

Pictures courtesy of Life.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search more about Pets and Animals

Spread Pet Health and Smile

Share |